Yesterday, more than 45 FAA members gathered in Orlando for the FAA 2016 Annual Workshop. Topics covered included:
- Brian Choate, "Reimbursement: Changing Payor Behavior"
- Mike Hall, "Community Paramedicine Reimbursement and Sustainability"
- Mike Hall, "Federal Update"
- John Peterson & Malachi White, "Paramedic Recruitment & Retention"
- Mark Postma, "CAAS GVS Standards"
- Alan Skavroneck, "Florida Medicaid Update"
- Brian Werfel, "Medicare & Revalidation Update"
FAA members can now download the slide presentations from this event in the Member Resource Library (login required).
Have you "Liked" FAA on Facebook yet? Like the Florida Ambulance Association page
to check out some great photos from yesterday's event!